Rottler’s Next Generation 5-Axis CNC Multi Purpose Machining Center offers the precision and speed needed to reproduce cylinder heads with exceptional accuracy – with no handwork needed. The EM69HP also has the capability of porting intake manifolds with the same techniques used to port cylinder heads while also perform standard jobs such as boring, surfacing, line boring, lightening and additional machining requirements.
- Advanced High Speed Spindle Motor for increased speed and output up to 20,000RPM.
- The 5th Axis has a proven automatic built in brake that locks the spindle motor axis in position for heavy cutting operations such as cast iron engine block boring and surfacing plus heavy cutting when manufacturing parts from solid billet.
- With the use of RCAM - Rottler Computer Aided Manufacturing Software allows general CNC industrial machining for a wide variety of applications.
- The EM69HP has very fast rapid movements and cutting speed with infinite look-a-head capabilities offering fast production times. A common V8 cylinder head can be ported in about 1.5 hour.
- Digitizing is done automatically on the machine using a Reinshaw probe, eliminating the need for an expensive coordinate measuring machine (CMM). All programming and operations are done directly on the Rottler EM69HP 32” Touch Screen Control Panel.
- The 24 tool automatic tool changer is included as standard equipment for "set it and forget it" operation.
- The EM69HP uses the exclusive Rottler CNC Touch Screen Control Software. With standard Windows user interface and animated training, training time and learning time is reduced. Operators can take full advantage of available features that will improve operator speed and efficiency. See details in "Control" section below.
The EM69HP features Rottler's Advanced Optional 4C Software
. The PC-based single processor control system by Direct Motion is highly interactive and very responsive. Our next generation 4C control system extends capability to include importing of CAD models which can be automatically be converted in toolpath that the machine can then use to execute actual machining operations. The upgradeable software can be networked for enhanced efficiency. The Advanced DM software tools allow manipulation of port design and minimize digitizing time. This allows an operator to pick up data once and tweak the design (including hand-ported designs) as needed. See details in "Control" section below