The Rottler SA Surfacing Machines are the answer to improved productivity and profits for automotive and diesel machine shops. Two models available designed for the needs of the performance racing team, heavy duty diesel rebuilder, large production engine remanufacturer, and one man workshop.
All SA machines use the same tooling and fixturing for quick, rigid setup and versatility. Fine surface finishes are easily obtained with both variable speeds and feeds as standard
The closed loop “Electronic Gearbox” of the SA machines locks the workhead feed and spindle speed together so that feed rate is controlled electronically giving consistent surface finishes required for metal head gaskets.
For more information: See the SA Brochure or give us a call at +1 (253) 872-7050
The SA model machines have computerized automatic cycle to reduce operator involvement and maximize productivity. When the work piece and machine are set up, the operator presses the "cycle start" button and walks away, the machine completes the surfacing job and returns to the home position - ready for the next job!
For more information:
- Electronic Gearing - A Model Spindle rotation and workhead feed rate are computer controlled so that the exact programmed feed per revolution is always maintained for consistent and fine surface finish.
- Soft Touch Buttons with LED Lights - Soft Touch Buttons light up a LED once pressed - simplifying operation.
- Program Length of Surface - Dial in the length to be surfaced and the SA machine travels that exact distance before returning home - not necessary for time consuming setting of end stops.
- Rapid to Height Setting Point - Touch the rapid button and the cutter rapids to the height setting point for quick depth of cut setting with reference to the head gasket for minimum stock removal.
- Rapid Traverse Rate - High Rapid Traverse Rates reduce cycle time to a minimum.
- Ball Screw Drive - Long Lasting Precision Ground Ball Screw is driven by a tooth belt for exceptionally smooth workhead feed.
- Variable Speeds and Feeds - Infinitely Variable Speeds (up to 1850 RPM) and Feeds allows the use of a wide variety of cutting inserts for any metal to be surfaced.
See the SA Brochure or give us a call at +1 (253) 872-7050