For more information:
- Proven Rottler Spindle Design - The large diameter precision spindle nut has an R40 taper with the Quick Change Self Locking Spindle Nut System. Tooling never comes loose and no wrenches are required to change tools. Rottlers unique Heavy Duty tooling allows large and wide Valve Seats to be machined to accurate Concentricity. Solid Carbide Pilots offer maximum rigidity and long life for years of precision machine work.
- Touch Screen Control Technology - The SG80A features a Conversational Touch Screen Control that allows the operator to program the machine to cut at certain RPM with a specific feed rate. This eliminates chatter when cutting hard valve seats by eliminating the human error of the operator truing to feel the cutting action. See controls for more information.
- UNIPILOT Tooling - The UNIPILOT tooling system allows the carbide centralizing UNIPILOT to work like a live pilot. It stays in the spindle while moving from valve guide to valve guide, but all at the same time has a fixed pilot design to give improved concen. See brochure for more information.
- 360 Degree Roll Over Fixture - Rottler's 360 Degree Roll Over Fixture comes standard on the SG80A. The fixture allows large 24 valve cylinder heads to be clamped with reference to their head gasket fire deck and rolled 360 degrees in one set up. The heavy duty clamping and fine adjust system allow quick leveling and rigid clamping for heavy cutting during machining.
- Adjustable Air Float and Air Clamp Work Table - The large worktable of the SG80A consists of two 68" (1730mm) long parallels that are mounted on an air floating and air clamping base. These extra long T-slot parallels allow a wide variety of fixtures and jobs to be set up for machining. The complete table and fixture assembly is easily adjusted in/out with air float and locked rigidly with air clamping allowing cylinder heads with four valves per cylinder to be adjusted in/out and machined without resetting of the cylinder head in the fixture. Just press the foot pedal to float the table, slide in or out and the table locks in position ready for machining.
See the SG80A Brochure or give us a call at +1 (253) 872-7050